See how Southern Payroll & Benefits can work for you!
Payroll & Human Resources Administration Services
This service is designed for businesses that want to concentrate on running and growing their business, not administrative work. We act as an extension of your company and handle:
Payroll processing. You won’t need to go into the Gusto system to administer payroll yourself, simply send us an email with any applicable hours worked (if the internal Time system is not being utilized), or changes to employees/bonuses/etc.
Deductions and applicable payments to carriers.
Automated and electronic employee onboarding, to include sending offer letters/non-disclosure and non-compete agreements (if applicable)/employee handbook (if your organization has one)/and all required onboarding paperwork.
Various payroll reports available that will be sent at your desired frequency.
Refunds if overpayments are made to any carriers.
Identification of Work Opportunity, Research, and Development Tax Credits
Planning on hiring employees? Do you have any products or recipes that are unique to your business or industry? Chances are, you are eligible for thousands of dollars in tax credits.
We will do all necessary legwork on the back-end in order to find your company any available tax credits. There is a 15% contingency-based charge, meaning you don’t pay a penny, unless we have found you credits, and credits that the IRS have certified.
On average, 1 in 5 new-hires will qualify for a Work Opportunity Tax Credit, and the average amount is $2,000 per qualifier. These credits go back to you, the business owner.
While there are many categories that an employee
can potentially qualify under, some of the most common qualifiers are military Veterans, as well as ex-felons.
Salary Comparison Service
Ready to hire your first employee? Thinking about expanding your business into a new state? It doesn’t matter if we have prepared an offer letter on your behalf, or if you have an employee, negotiating a raise, landing on the perfect salary is an important thing to nail down. Simply tell us about your state and job title, and we’ll show you the average amount someone earns with the same background as you.
We will provide a breakdown of the average salaries for your specific companies job roles, in any of the 50 states. We will also provide how those salaries compare to national averages.
The People Platform.
We use Gusto to calculate and file your payroll taxes. With three different Gusto options, you can choose the one that is right for your company.
Gusto Pricing Plans
Gusto offers 3 different payroll and HR plans so you can choose the one that’s right for your client, based on the answers to the questions. You can add benefits and insurance to any Gusto plan.
Modern, full-service payroll:
- Automated federal. state, and local tax payments and filings
- Quick to set up
- Easy to use
Ideal for businesses who:
- Are new to payroll
- Have one location
- Are an S-Corp
- Have basic payroll or HR needs
- Have 1099 contractors
- Want to make payroll a breeze
$6/mo per person plus $39/mo base
Everything in Core, plus:
- Digital employee offer letters and paperless onboarding
- Custom docs, e-signatures and secure storage
- Employee surveys and engagement tools
- PTO requests and approvals
- Employee directory and org chart
Ideal for businesses who:
- Are hiring and growing
- Care about attracting and retaining talent
- Want to streamline managing teams
- Love paperless HR
- Are considering offering benefits
- Want to build a strong company culture
Everything in Core and Complete, plus:
- Live, expert HR advice from certified pros
- Personalized employee handbooks, docs, and HR policies
- Proactive compliance help
- Library of HR resources and templates
Ideal for business who:
- Operate in multiple states or have remote teams
- Need to build out HR policies
- Want to reduce compliance risks and gain peace of mind
- Want to push off hiring a full-time HR pro
- Are new to HR and need expert advice
$12/mo per person plus $149/mo base
Let's Chat. Contact Us Today!
We’re looking forward to speaking with you.